Pigment Blue 14
- C.I. NO. : 42600:1
- CAS NO. : 1325-88-8
- EU NO. : -
- Molecular Formula : C31H43N3
- Chemical Group : Triarylcarbonium
Pigment Blue 14 affords reddish blue shade used for printing inks.
Physical Data and Fastness Properties
- PH Value :7.0
- Density(g/cm3) :1.7
- Oil absorption ml/100g :40-50
- Acid Resistance :3
- Alkali Resistance :5
- Water Resistance :5
- Oil Resistance :3
- Heat Resistance (℃) :140
- Light Fastness (8=excellent) :4
1. Inks: used for water based and offset Inks.
Available Commercial Specific Grades:
For the details grades, specialized requirements, please send us emails.