Pigment Red 123
- C.I. NO. : 71145
- CAS NO. : 24108-89-2
- EU NO. : 246-018-4
- Molecular Formula : C40H26N2O6
- Chemical Group : Perylene
Pigment Red 123 affords medium red shade, it exhibits very good fastness to weather and organic solvents, mainly used for coatings and plastics.
Physical Data and Fastness Properties
- PH Value :6-7
- Oil absorption ml/100g :-
- BET Surface Area :42
- Density(g/cm3) :-
- Acid Resistance :5
- Alkali Resistance :4
- Water Resistance :5
- Solvent Resistance :5
- Heat Resistance (℃) :200
- Light Fastness (8=excellent) :6-7
1. Coatings: it’s excellent weather fastness lead it used for emulsion systems coatings, automotive finishes, and exterior house paints;
2. Plastics: used for certain PVC coatings, spin dyeing, PUR foam etc.
Available Commercial Specific Grades:
For the details grades, specialized requirements, please send us emails.