Pigment Red 184
- C.I. NO. : 12487
- CAS NO. : 99402-80-9
- EU NO. : -
- Molecular Formula : C32H25ClN4O4
- Chemical Group : Naphthol AS
Pigment Red 184 affords sightly bluish red shade and exhibits excellent to various agents like soap, butter, paraffin etc. Especially used for the applications where Pigment Red 57:1 fails the requirements for alkali, acid or soap fastness.
Physical Data and Fastness Properties
- Moisture (%) :≤1.5
- Water Soluble Matter (%) :≤1.0
- Oil Absorption (ml/100g) :45-55
- Electric Conductivity (us/cm) :≤500
- Fineness (80mesh) % :≤5.0
- PH Value :7.0-8.0
- Specific Surface area (m2/g) :40
- Light Fastness :5
- Acid Resistance :5
- Alkali Resistance :5
- Water Resistance :5
1. Inks: excellent fastness to solvents lead it suitable candidate for letterpress, offset, flexo and packaging gravure printing inks.
2. Others: rubbers.
Available Commercial Specific Grades:
For the details grades, specialized requirements, please send us emails.