Pigment Yellow 14
- C.I. NO. : 21095
- CAS NO. : 5468-75-7
- EU NO. : 226-789-3
- Molecular Formula : C34H30CI2N6O4
- Chemical Group : Diarylide
Pigment Yellow 14 affords greenish yellow shade exhibit better solvent resistance than PY12, mainly used for printing inks and general plastics.
Physical Data and Fastness Properties
- Moisture (%) :≤2.0
- Water Soluble Matter (%) :≤1.5
- Oil Absorption (ml/100g) :35-45
- Electric Conductivity (us/cm) :≤500
- Fineness (80mesh) % :≤500
- PH Value :6.0-7.0
- Acid Resistance :5
- Alkali Resistance :5
- Alcohol Resistance :5
- Ester Resistance :4
- Benzene Resistance :4
- Ketone Resistance :4
- Soap Resistance :4
- Bleeding Resistance :4
- Migration Resistance :4
- Heat Resistance (℃) :180
- Light Fastness (8=excellent) :6
1.Inks: mainly used for gravure inks.
2.Plastics: mainly used for PE and rubbers.
Available Commercial Specific Grades:
For more, contact us with your specific applications, we shall offer the best solution for you.