Recently, coatings have been playing an most important role in life. By protecting and beautifying the surfaces to which they are applied, paints and coatings enhance the value of everything, from homes and manufactured products, to bridges and other structures. This enhancement adds value far beyond the cost of buying or applying the paint or coating.
Origo Chemical being a part of the industry, we offer a series high quality pigments and some related materials for coatings industry.
- Color Pigments
- Other materials
The requirements of pigments for coatings
1. Good Durability, include light and weather fastness especially use for outdoor products;
2. High hiding power or required transparency, good tinctorial strength and glossy preferred;
3. Good dispersion in different types of color castings;
4. For solvent based coatings, the pigments need to be fast to solvents, resist to NC and NF;
5. For water based coatings, pigments need to resist to water, no swollen;
6. Good resistance to chemicals, acid and alkali;
7. Good storage properties, and avoid any the stratification or precipitation phenomenons;