Recent years of inks industry, the classic publication of newspapers, magazines are in downtrend because of the innovation of e-reading. However, the requirements of the consumer goods packaging, like water flexo inks for food package and plastics inks are growing fast.
The requirements of pigments for Inks
|Inks||Properties required of pigments|
|1. High glossy brightness shade, high color strength, according Y.M.C.;
2. Good bonding properties to binders or lipophilicity and dispersion;
3. Non Water-soluble impurities.
|1. Good resist properties to organic solvents;
2. Good bonding properties with resins;
3. High tinctorial strength without flocculation and precipitation;
4. Good storage, gloss and shades kept well.
|1. Good alkali resistance;
2. Good water resistance, low viscosity and good storage;
3. High tinctorial and good dispersion preferred.
Origo Chemical offers a series classic organic pigments for the big consumption inks industry, and also offer the unique solution for high grade inks, include metal decoration printing inks or banknote inks.
- Color Pigments