Plastic is a rapid developing industry. The requirements is shifting from classic consumption like packing plastics to the high technical and performance materials, even as a replacement for the metal industry. All the growing consumer electronic and automobile industries raise eager demand for high performance pigments.
The requirements of pigments for plastic
1. Good heat resistance is the basic property for pigments while use for plastics;
2. Excellent migration resistance, without boom phenomenon;
3. Good compatibility with resins and dispersion is required;
4. Outdoor applications required better light and weather fastness;
5. Food contact products restricted to use the heavy metal content pigments.
Origo Chemical is good in offer a series colors and additives to plastics industry, include the general polyolefin plastics and other high grade engineer plastics. Most of our pigments are widely quality proven grades.
- Color Pigments
- Solvent Dyes
- Optical Brighteners
- Blowing Agent